Help keep the ossan (Japanese for "Old Dude") warm so they can sleep!
Best enjoyed fullscreen with sound.
- Click and Drag to move the ossan around.
- Mouse Wheel: Rotate ossan.
- Ossan appear at the edges of the level. Drag them within range of the fire and they will start sleeping.
- As they sleep you can see how much time until they are rested.
- When ossan are rested, remove them from the fire range to score points.
- If you remove multiple rested ossan in quick succession you get a combo multiplier, this can dramatically increase your score.
- The fire slowly gets smaller. Logs appear at the edges of the level. Drag them into the fire to make it bigger.
- When ossan bump into each other they become less rested
- If 10 or more ossan are out in the cold, it’s Gameover.
Programming: Scott Steffes.
Music/SFX: Nate D.
Art: もじゃもじゃなおっち（mojamoja naochi）
|Tags||Funny, Ludum Dare 42|
|Average session||A few minutes|
CampSnuggleWin.zip 16 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Score 1080, nice game
Clever humor - super cool art & fun voice acting / music to boot. Great job for an LD game :-)